L2 Prewie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Prewie Interlude PvP Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

L2 Prewie=LOL SERVER

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Els4r

Els4r

L2 Prewie=LOL SERVER Empty
PostSubject: L2 Prewie=LOL SERVER   L2 Prewie=LOL SERVER Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:36 am

L2 Prewie for 3rd time is a lol server..He started as l2 spectrum and closed after 2 weeks,2nd as l2 crew full lags half skills etc most of u know that and last as l2 prewie =fail..So the point is that all of us waste our time here for nothing.. didnt u enjoy the pvps?no did u enjoy olympiad? no WHAT DID U ENJOY GUYS FROM THIS SERVER? the answer is FULL OF LAG!! LAG? why u say that? on site says-->L2 Prewie-Some bug's fixed !-In this server have active GM's! - No Lag's ! [b] I spend enough time here so guys from my clan if u find new server just email+msn me g4riven@hotmail.com The rest of u gl.
Back to top Go down
Nets

L2 Prewie=LOL SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: L2 Prewie=LOL SERVER   L2 Prewie=LOL SERVER Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:42 am

Thats startin be pathetic Admin , Elsar +1 . You know what would be better ? Best for angry players would be best to say the truth , server closed or what ? Smile) And answer! :>
Back to top Go down

L2 Prewie=LOL SERVER
Page 1 of 1