L2 Prewie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Prewie Interlude PvP Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are stupids??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rustu

We are stupids?? Empty
PostSubject: We are stupids??   We are stupids?? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:49 pm

New wipe?? incredible.... you are a scammer or something like that? you think that anyone will donate if you make this to the players that play here months ago?? I don't understand this, hacker attack, sure, Linux in two days, sure, new internet connection, sure, new pc, sure and LAG BE FIXED, SCAMMING FTW, INCREDIBLE!!!
we have created 3 clans lvl 8 and wiped, we have farmed coins like a freaks a
and wiped, we have played here hours and hours and wiped, I hope that you ( GM ) play alone with yours noob donators ( if there is any stupid or freak that donate for this shit)..........
Back to top Go down
Invincible

Invincible

We are stupids?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are stupids??   We are stupids?? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:50 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
Maikelnai

We are stupids?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are stupids??   We are stupids?? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:54 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
leandrito

leandrito

We are stupids?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are stupids??   We are stupids?? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:55 pm

+10 Smile
Back to top Go down
Maikelnai

We are stupids?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are stupids??   We are stupids?? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:09 am

If I had farmed on official l2 server like in this fucking server I think that I would have full set S80 and I would be hero. And you could answer ours questions or you only can take the money of donators??
Back to top Go down
Maikelnai

We are stupids?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are stupids??   We are stupids?? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:17 pm

GM do you think this is normal? All players of your fucking server are waiting for answer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

We are stupids?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are stupids??   We are stupids?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We are stupids??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L2 Prewie :: General discussion [Prewie x5000] :: General discussion (English)-
Jump to: